Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sick girl 

I've never missed a day of a convention in 10 years, and I'm SO tired of being sick & tired.

So as y'all know, I got sick after Africa. Then I finally got better. Then I had a few days where I wasn't quite right, but nothing too bad.

Until Friday night. Then Saturday I was at the hospital. Lots more tests, lots of blood drawn, and the IV you just saw on twitter. The consensus is that I have (another) bacteria...caused from wrecking my system with all the antibiotics for my first diagnosis. And if that IS what the results show when they come back on Monday or Tuesday, the "cure" is a different kind of- you guessed it- antibiotic.

I'm not one to enjoy time off or bed rest or anything that holds me back (remember my broken foot 2 years ago?!?) but I'm grounded for the time being. Sorry I'm missing you at Exxxotica & big thanks to everyone who was there the first day. If you got pics with me or of me, tweet em to me.


going back to bed now.
xo,
j

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. After all of this is over, take a regular regiment of probiotics. Not just yogurt and the like, although that is good too, but high end, live cultures you can find at any descent health food store. Here's to regaining your health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. So sorry you got sick again jessica. Hope you are feeling better *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your feedback!
your comment will be posted shortly.