Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm going down...under!

Hi guys,
I know it's been awhile & you're not getting enough updates. I'm CRAZY busy. This is the first time I've had a chance to catch my breath & sit down and write- and as I type this, it's about 7am in Australia, but it's the 17th here. I'm still on the plane, but as soon as I get wifi, my phone will send out a bazillion emails & this blog entry.

I'm a little homesick. After coming back from Haiti, I was in heaven. I got to see my people, got to cuddle with Big, take hot showers, and sleep in my own bed, but I also had to finish packing & getting ready for this awesome trip I'm taking. And it's gonna be amazing!

I'm hosting a TV show for G4, & we'll be all over- even in Mildura- doing all sorts of really cool stuff. I don't want to give anything away, but I'll just say I am SO excited to be flying in an Aerochute! But that's nowhere near all... I'll be appearing at Sexpo, I'm doing a magazine shoot, a bookstore signing, AND I'm doing a very special one night, one show only at the Melbourne Spearmint Rhino!

I'm going to be so busy. I will be here for thanksgiving, though, and that makes me a little sad. Every year for as long as I can remember, I've made a huge turkey dinner & fed people who are special to me...but I guess I'll do that sometime in late December, because I'm on the go till then.

I'll make sure to get you guys lots of pics & updates, & I'll check in on twitter when I can.

love,
jd

1 comment:

  1. G4? That's the videogame channel down south of us Canucks right? Is our Jess going mainstream? Hehe awesome!

    *high fives you and does booty dance to amuse you*

    (It's a proven scientific fact that a booty dance is INFINITELY more entertaining when a huge breasted chubby girl is doing it to amuse her friends in the industry.)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your feedback!
your comment will be posted shortly.