Wednesday, November 2, 2011

on my way to Columbus!

make sure you don't miss the chance to see me up close & personal! i have a LOT going on for the 2 full days i'm there, so you're sure to catch me somewhere-

Nov 3, Thursday
7-8pm LDU seminar "All About Oral"
8-10pm store signing
Lion's Den
1144 Alum Creek Dr
Columbus, OH

THEN

11pm- ??
Afterhours Party at the Ugly Tuna Saloona
1546 N High Street

Nov 4, Friday
2-4pm store signing
Lion's Den
9021 Lancaster Rd.
Jeffersonville, OH

7-9pm store signing
Lion's Den
4375 Roberts Rd
Columbus, OH

AND THEN-
A special one night, one show only special DANCE BOOKING at:
Columbus Gold
5411 Bethel Sawmill Center
Columbus, OH
614-496-1407

plenty of chances for you to meet me, take pics with me, get free stuff, win contests, get even closer, and who knows... if you're brave enough, get a world-famous lap dance. or five.

see you soon!
xoxo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your feedback!
your comment will be posted shortly.